Twitter Blue is a paid subscription service that has been available in some countries (USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand) for about a year.
Features of Twitter Blue include:
- Ad-free Articles – a less distracting, ad-free reading experience from the sites within the Twitter Blue Publishers network.
- Bookmark Folders – group and organize Bookmarked Tweets into folders for faster discovery later. Twitter Blue allows you an unlimited number of bookmarks and Bookmark folders which are always private.
- Custom App Icons – With Custom App icons, you can change how your Twitter App icon displays on your phone.
- Themes – This iOS-only feature lets you choose what appears in your navigation bar, so you get quick access to the content and Twitter destinations you care about most. You can select at least 2 and up to 6 items to keep in your bottom navigation bar or restore to default if you change your mind.
- Custom navigation – Turn long threads into a more beautiful reading experience. We’ve designed Reader to let you enjoy your threads with less noise. Turn the Reader feature on when you tap the reader icon at the top of the thread, or use it to change your text size.
- Top Articles – Top Articles is a shortcut to the most-shared articles in your network. This feature automatically lists the most-shared articles from people you follow—and people they follow, too—so you can easily find the type of content you want to read.
- Undo Tweet – Undo Tweet gives you the option to retract a Tweet after you send it, but before it’s visible to others on Twitter. It’s not an edit button, but a chance to preview and revise your Tweet before it’s posted for the world to see. Once the Undo period is over, the Tweet is viewable to your followers and you can either leave it or delete it like you usually would.
If you have any comments or questions please fill in the form below.
Leave a Reply